A compact industrial push sweeper that is perfect for warehouses, workshops, construction sites, pavements and parking areas where a powered sweeper is not affordable.
- Due to its lightweight and robust construction this sweeper is easy to operate and highly manoeuvrable
- It will collect metal swarf, polystyrene, timber shavings, leaves, cigarette butts and much more from most hard floor surfaces
- The adjustable side brush allows for up to the edge sweeping moving the product into the centre for the main broom to collect
- The main brush pressure can also be adjusted to suit the many floor conditions allowing the operator to maximise its performance
- Its capable of Sweeping up to 2600 m² per hour saving significant man hours when using a broom
- The innovative anti-wrap technology prevents threads, wires and long thin materials from getting wound onto the brush shaft saving maintenance costs
- The 40 litre hopper can be easily removed for easy empting and disposal into a rubbish bin